30 Year Architectural Shingles GAF (lifetime warranty) They have the strongest warranty in the industry. For new home owners it’s a lifetime warranty transferable one time. GAF is North America’s largest roofing manufacturer and they have been in business over 125 years, so you know when they say life time they mean it!
Dutch Lap Siding (maintenance free)
Ridge Vent Extends the life of your roof by circulating air.
Raised-Panel Shutters On all sides of the house so your house looks great from every angle!
Veneer Front Foundation (that you select) This gives your home a more personal and up-scale look.
6 Mil Poly Vapor Barrier and Conditioned Crawl Space: Means a healthier more comfortable home. Your home will cost less to heat and cool then a home that doesn’t have a sealed crawl space. Homes with a sealed crawl space have cleaner, healthier air to breath.
R-11 Faced Bats Insulation in the sealed crawl aids in keeping your heating and cooling costs down.
Landscape Package: This comprehensive package includes one tree in the front yard and another in the back. Additionally, you will receive a selection of seasonal bushes tailored to the time of year. As part of this package, downspout gutters feature pop-up drains that effectively safeguard your pavers from dirt and mud while efficiently redirecting water away from your house and foundation wall. Where there are areas of mulch the gutters run underground. Rest assured that this thoughtful design will keep your outdoor space clean and your home’s foundation protected.
Paver Sidewalk Pavers will not crack, they are resistant to freeze and thaw cycles, will not absorb moisture and are not slippery.
Tyvek House Wrap Defense against air, water and wasted energy means a healthier more efficient and comfortable home. Kent county didn’t make this mandatory till Oct, 2014. So not even all recently constructed homes have it.
2″ x 6″ Studs Standard 2×6 exterior walls studs (not required by code) means more insulation can fit and stronger construction in general.
R21 Wall Insulation R 21 insulation, is required in all new homes per the new energy code.
Bradford 50 Gallon Water Tank Bradford 50 gallon water heater, no one should ever complain there isn’t enough hot water but, it’s not over kill either. That would cost you most to keep hot!
Steel support beams where needed.
American Standard AC/Trane Natural Gas Heat.
3⁄4” OSB (oriented strand board) Has no soft spots like those found in plywood. OSB has greater shear strength then plywood and has more decay resistance then plywood.
R-49 Attic Insulation
Raised Panel Solid Garage Door with Remote Opener Means you can stay in the car and open the door!
United Windows single hung Low E glass window units w/ Screens & Grilles Low E is more efficient then standard windows. The benefit is the homes are easier to heat and cool and your furniture won’t fade from sun exposure.
Roof Rafters Built On Site This allows more storage space then a truss system.
Vinyl Sleeve Over Posts Nicer then painting, more durable and will last longer.
16 x 18 Concrete Footing Keeps the home from sinking.
Aluminum Termite Shield Prevents termites from making it to your lumber! And sill plate sealer helps with drafts from between the wood and concrete.
Therma Tru Fiber Glass Front Door
2 Car garage – Unbeatable Standards! – Buy Smart – 1 Year Warranty
- County Sewer
- Natural gas
- Yard final graded & seeded
- Blacktop drive from street to garage only
- Paver sidewalk from front door to driveway
- Landscaping package in front of house (builder’s selection)
Conditioned crawl space with stone veneer on front wall & foundation steps (basement upgrade available)
- Lime stone front step and veneer front foundation of your choice
- Sill sealer at sill plates
- 2 ”x 6” wall studs
- Floor joists as necessary
- 9’ Ceilings except where cathedral ceiling shown
- Steel beams where applicable
- 3⁄4” sub floor OSB
- 7⁄16 ” wall & roof sheathing
- R-49 151⁄2” blown fiberglass in the exposed flat ceilings
- R-11 31⁄2” faced batts applied to the perimeter concrete walls of the crawl space
- United Windows single hung Low E glass window units w/ screens & grilles
- Raised panel solid non-insulated garage door with remote opener
- Seamless gutters & downspouts
- Therma/Tru Smooth Star insulated steel exterior doors (2 Panel)
- Baffles/Proper vents to maintain ventilation
- 6 ml poly on ground in the crawl space
- 30 yr. architectural shingles with ridge vent (lifetime warranty)
- Dutch Lap Siding (maintenance free)
- Vinyl soffit and aluminum fascia
- Raised-panel shutters on all sides of house
- R-21 51⁄2” Kraft faced batts in the exterior walls
- 50 Gallon electric hot water heater
- PVC water lines & drain lines
- Trane Natural Gas Heat
- American Standard AC
- White fiberglass showers & tubs
- Washer connection
- Two exterior hose bibs
- Double-bowl stainless steel kitchen sink
- Cultured marble vanity tops
- Single lever chrome faucets by Moen
- Vienna round toilets by Vorten
- 200-amp electric service
- 220-volt dryer outlet
- Dryer vent
- 2 exterior GFI outlets
- Smoke detectors to code
- Front door chime
- 2 phone & 2 cable jacks
- Standard light fixtures package (oil rubbed bronze)
GE stainless steel appliances to include electric stove, microwave above range & dishwasher.
Crown Molding Finish at the Top of the Cabinets – gives a beautiful finished look
Knobs Included It’s already done when you move in. Lots of builders don’t include them!
Granite Counter Tops – a richer look with extreme durability that will last and last
Nice Beaded Panel Board – makes for a quality finish job
9’ Ceiling – gives a more spacious feeling
42” Raised Panel Wolf Classic Cabinets (crimson,honey, walnut) – 42” for great amounts of storage and a grander look than 36” also feels more spacious by bringing your eye up
Bronze Light Fixtures – an updated look from brushed nickel
Antique White Paint – a few steps up from builder basic and really sets off your trim
2 1/4 Colonial Casing all Doors and Windows – a clean modern look
Pull Out Faucet – a not only beautiful but functional price
Double Bowl under mount sink – these sinks are much more sanitary then above mount sinks and a lot easier to clean
- 2 panel raised doors
- 1/2” drywall throughout home
- Windows & doors trimmed with 2 1/4” Colonial casing
- 3 1/4” baseboard throughout
- Semi-gloss white trim paint
- Flat antique white wall & ceiling paint
- Brushed- Nickel hardware (door knobs, hinges, etc.)
- Hardwood floors in the foyer
- Vinyl coated wire shelving (one per closet)
- Sound barrier walls for master bath, master bed and laundry
**Final Construction is at builder’s discretion 03/10/2017
- Vinyl floors in the kitchen, breakfast area where applicable, laundry & baths
- Wall to wall carpet
- Level 1 granite in kitchen
- Mirrors over all vanities
- Chrome bath hardware
- Chrome shower doors on showers & rod in tubs
- 42” Raised panel Wolf Classic kitchen cabinets (crimson, walnut or honey)
- USB plugs (3)
- 4 ceiling fans
- 6 lights – recessed or pendant choice